(ZINGO CAR RENTAL)
1. Pickup or return points that are too far away from the predefined location will incur additional surcharge from the car rental company. Surcharge fees as follows:
• Distance below 10 KM (Free of Charge)
• Distance above 10 KM (RM10 + RM1/KM)
2. Free delivery and collection for rental more than 3 days and above.
3. Any rental below 3 days will incur additional surcharge of RM30 for delivery and collection of the vehicle. Payment can be made during car collection.
4. Car rental price is calculated based on daily basis rental rate. Minimum rental is one day (24 hours). If your car rental usage time is less than 24 hours, you will still be charged for the full day rate. However, if your car rental usage time exceeds 24 hours cycle, you must pay the full day rental fee and additional rent at daily rate. Your total rental rate is calculated based on the information provided at time of reservation.
5. Any request to extend the rental time depends on the availability of the car and the approval of the car rental company. We do not guarantee any last minute extension requests, and we reserved the right to reject your request for extension. If you didn’t call to extend your rental, an additional full day late fee applies.There is a 29-minute grace period for returns. After 30 minutes late, a full-day late charges may apply.
6. The usage area is LIMITED to Kuching, Kota Samarahan and Serian city areas only. OUTSTATION SURCHARGE apply to Borneo Highland and other cities in Sarawak. You will be fined RM500 if driving outstation without prior permission of the car company.
7. You are required to pay a SECURITY DEPOSIT depends on types of car and usually it is range from RM200 to RM2,000 in some cases even more. Payment can be made during car collection. The security deposit will be full refunded at the same day when you return the rental car; provided there is no damage or very dirty/smelly to the rental car, you return the car on time. You agree that after returning the rental car to us, you are still solely responsible for any fines related to traffic violation or parking penalty issued by local authority during the rental period. If you smoke in the rental car, you will be fined RM100.
8. Bookings, duplicated transactions, unused or partly used services are strictly non-refundable. However, you can contact car company to change the date/time/extend the rental period (subject to car availability).
9. We reserved the rights to amend or cancel the booking. We held no responsibility should we reject your car booking due to any unforeseen circumstances.
10. You are responsible for excess not exceed for COMPACT CARS (RM1,500), SEDAN CARS (RM2,000), MPV (RM2,500) and LARGER VEHICLES (RM3,000). You can waive the excess by purchasing Excess Protection for COMPACT CARS (RM20 per day), SEDAN CARS (RM30 per day), MPV (RM40 per day) and LARGER VEHICLES (RM80 per day).
11. Excess protection does not apply for damage as a result of your illegal, negligence, careless actions, tyre punctures, bust tire, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories and damages of windows, mirror and undercarriage.
12. The accident or damage only applicable for collision between two moving objects. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under hirer responsibility and subject to the excess clause as mentioned above.
13. If the accident or damage to the vehicle is cause by third party vehicle, then the hirer is responsible to get all third party detail such as vehicle registration number, driver’s name and driving license number. If the claims cannot be made against third party insurance, therefore all damage will be borne by hirer subject to excess clause as mentioned above.
14. You are reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at your own risk at all time. All insurance is void if vehicle are driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
15. You are required to inform us at the first time (immediately on the spot) then follow the instruction from us. Then only you make police report within 24 hours from the time of an accident or from the time you’ve found out the theft or loss and get police report in writing.