ZINGO CAR RENTAL – www.car4rent.my
Last Updated: 16 March 2020
1. You must provide us photocopy or snapshot of valid NRIC/Identity Card (Malaysian) or Passport (Non-Malaysian) and Driving License when you collect the car.
2. Free delivery and collection at airport or Kuching hotel for rental 2 days and above. Any rental below 2 days will incur additional surcharge of RM30 for delivery and collection at airport or Kuching hotel. Extra charges RM30 applied for delivery or return car in period of 11pm to 8:30am.
3. Car rental price is calculated based on daily basis rental rate. Minimum rental is one day (24 hours). If your car rental usage time is less than 24 hours, you will still be charged for the full day rate. However, if your car rental usage time exceeds 24 hours cycle, you must pay the full day rental fee and additional rent at daily rate. Your total rental rate is calculated based on the information provided at time of reservation. There is no rebate or refund rental fee for early return.
4. No cancellation after booking is confirmed, otherwise booking fee will be forfeited.
Special Circumstances: In line with the “Motion Control Order” against COVID-19 announced by the Malaysian government on 16 March 2020, our company will comply with such precautionary measures implemented by the government. We accept customers to cancel the current booking from 18 March 2020 until 31 December 2020, and customers can postpone the bookings to future date. The paid booking fees can be carried forward to future bookings but cannot be exchanged or refunded in cash. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We pray for your health and hope that everyone in Malaysia and around the world stay healthy every day.
Pray for Malaysia 🇲🇾!
5. Bookings, duplicated transactions, unused or partly used services are strictly non-refundable. However, you can contact car company to change the date/time/extend the rental period (subject to car availability).
6. Any request to extend the rental time depends on the availability of the car and the approval of the car rental company. We do not guarantee any last-minute extension requests, and we reserved the right to reject your request for extension. If you did not call to extend your rental, an additional full day late fee applies. There is a 29-minute grace period for returns. After 30 minutes late, a full-day late charges may apply.
7. The car usage area is LIMITED to Kuching (EXCEPT Borneo Highland), Kota Samarahan and Serian town areas only. Out of these area, OUTSTATION SURCHARGE will be incurred accordingly. You may request us in advance to get permission for outstation and also liaise with us regarding the rate of every outstation area. If fail to do so,we have the right to take back the car immediately and charges non-negotiable RM500 penalty without any excuses. For your information; Pan Borneo Highway that connecting from Kuching to Kota Kinabalu is still under construction and the current road condition are very worst. Outstation fee does not include fuel, car breakdown, towing fee and repair service due to Pan Borneo road condition.
8. It is strictly prohibited to smoke and bring smelly food or stuff (eg: durian, raw fish) in the car. RM100 will be charged if we found any unpleasant smell upon the return.
9. There are few live SPEED TRAP CAMERAS in Kuching (Expecially the way from Airport to Kuching town). You are recommended to not exceed the speed limit 70km/hrs in town, 100km/hrs outside of town. All parking fees or traffic fines incurred during rental period will be your responsibility. Additional RM20 will be charged for every summon paid by our company. You agreed that after returning the rental car to us, you are still solely responsible for any fines related to traffic violation or parking penalty issued by local authority during the rental period.
10. Car rental fees and security deposit must be fully paid when picking up the car. We accept Cash payment, Credit Card and Online Bank Transfer.
11. You are required to pay SECURITY DEPOSIT depends on types of car that we have state in every model in website and usually it is range from RM200 to RM2,000 in some cases even more. Security deposit will be fully refunded at the same day (cash / bank transfer) when you return the car, provided there is no damage, reasonably clean, not smelly inside the car and the car was return on time. Fuel level should be maintained at the same level as when you have collected the car. You are responsible for any missing or damage item(s), accessories of car keys, baby seat, in-car phone USB charger, phone holder, etc, you will be charged accordingly.
12. You are responsible for excess not exceed for compact cars RM1,500, sedan cars RM2000, MPV RM2,500 and larger cars RM3,000. You can waive the excess by purchasing Excess Protection for compact cars RM20/day, sedan cars RM30/day, MPV RM40/day and larger cars RM80/day.
13.The Excess Protection for accident or damage only applicable for collision between two moving cars. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under hirer responsibility and subject to the excess clause as mentioned above. Excess protection does not apply for damage as a result of your illegal, negligence, careless actions, car lost, tyre punctures, bust tire, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories and damages of windows, mirror and undercarriage.
14. If the accident or damage to the vehicle is cause by third party vehicle, then the hirer is responsible to get all third-party detail such as vehicle registration number, driver’s name and driving license number. If the claims cannot be made against third party insurance, therefore all damage will be borne by hirer subject to excess clause as mentioned above.
15. You are reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at your own risk at all time. All insurance is void if vehicle is driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
16. You are required to inform us immediately on the spot if an accident happen, then follow the instruction from us to make police report within 24 hours from the time of an accident or from the time you’ve found out the theft or loss and get police report in writing.
17. We reserved the rights to amend or cancel the booking. We held no responsibility should we reject your car booking due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.