ZINGO CAR RENTAL – www.car4rent.my
(Last Updated: 12 November 2022)
1. You are required to provide with us with a copy of your valid NRIC/Identity Card (Malaysian) or Passport (Non-Malaysian) and Driving License during booking and show us the same original documents when you pickup the car.
2. Free delivery and pickup available at Kuching International Airport for rentals more than 3 days. Any rental with less than 3 days will incur an additional surcharge of RM10/one way for delivery or return at Kuching International Airport. Additional surcharges will apply for other locations such as Kuching Town or Hotel Zone (RM20/one way), Batu Kawa/Moyan area (RM30/one way), Kota Samarahan (RM30/one way). Delivery charges may vary by location and/or based on real-time traffic conditions.
3. The earliest pick-up time for a rental car is 9am at the airport and 10am at other locations.
4. Late night surcharge applies for the pick-up or drop off the car based on the following time:
RM40 (09:30pm to 10:30pm)
RM50 (10:30pm to 11:59am)
RM60 (12:00am to 02:00am)
5. Peak surcharge will apply for pick-up and drop-off during public holiday or peak season.
6. Car rental price is calculated based on daily basis rental rate. Minimum rental is one day (24 hours). If your car rental usage time is less than 24 hours, you will still be charged for the full day rate. However, if your car rental usage time exceeds 24 hours cycle, you must pay the full day rental fee and additional rent at daily rate. Your total rental rate is calculated based on the information provided at time of reservation. There is no rebate or refund rental fee for early return.
7. No cancellation after booking is confirmed, otherwise booking fee will be forfeited.
8. Bookings, duplicated transactions, unused or partly used services are strictly non-refundable. However, you can contact us to change the date/time/extend the rental period (subject to car availability).
9. Any request to extend the rental time depends on the availability of the car and the approval from us. We do not guarantee any last-minute extension requests, and we reserved the right to reject your request for extension. If you did not call to extend your rental, an additional full day late fee applies. There is a 15-minute grace period for returns. After 15 minutes late, extended hours or a full-day late charges may apply.
10. The car usage area is LIMITED to Kuching (EXCEPT Borneo Highland), Kota Samarahan and Serian town areas only. Out of this area, OUTSTATION SURCHARGE will be incurred accordingly. You may request us in advance to get permission for outstation and also liaise with us regarding the rate of every outstation area. If fail to do so, we have the right to take back the car immediately and charges non-negotiable RM500 penalty plus with Outstation Charges without any excuses. For your information, Pan Borneo Highway that connecting from Kuching to Kota Kinabalu is still under construction and the current road condition are very worst. Outstation fee does not include fuel, car breakdown, towing fee and repair service due to Pan Borneo road condition.
11. It is strictly prohibited to smoke and bring smelly food or stuff (eg: durian, raw fish) in the car. RM100 will be charged if we found any unpleasant smell upon the return.
12. There are few live SPEED TRAP CAMERAS in Kuching (Expecially the way from Airport to Kuching town). You are recommended to not exceed the speed limit 70km/hrs in town, 100km/hrs outside of town. All parking fees or traffic fines incurred during rental period will be your responsibility. Additional RM20 will be charged for every summon paid by our company. You agreed that after returning the rental car to us, you are still solely responsible for any fines related to traffic violation or parking penalty issued by local authority during the rental period.
13. Car rental fees and security deposit must be fully paid when picking up the car. We accept Cash, bank transfer, e-Wallet (DuitNow, TouchnGo, Boost, Grabpay, ShopeePay), local or international Credit Card (Visa or Master). The rental price listed are cash terms (cash, bank transfer or e-wallet) therefore there will be a processing fee if paying by credit card.
14. You are required to pay SECURITY DEPOSIT depends on types of car that we have state in every model in website and usually it is range from RM200 to RM2,000 in some cases even more. Security deposit will be fully refunded within TWO (2) working days by bank transfer only (no cash refund) when you return the car, provided there is no damage, reasonably clean, not smelly inside the car and the car was return on time. Fuel level should be maintained at the same level as when you have collected the car. You are responsible for any missing or damage item(s), accessories of car keys, baby seat, in-car phone USB charger, phone holder, etc., you will be charged accordingly.
15. You are responsible for excess not exceed for compact cars RM1,500, sedan cars RM2000, MPV RM2,500 and larger cars RM3,000. You can waive the excess by purchasing Excess Protection for compact cars RM20/day, sedan cars RM30/day, MPV RM40/day and larger cars RM80/day.
16.The Excess Protection for accident or damage only applicable for collision between two moving cars. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under hirer responsibility and subject to the excess clause as mentioned above. Excess protection does not apply for damage as a result of your illegal, negligence, careless actions, car lost, tyre punctures, bust tire, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories and damages of windows, mirror and undercarriage.
17. If the accident or damage to the vehicle is cause by third party vehicle, then the hirer is responsible to get all third-party detail such as vehicle registration number, driver’s name and driving license number. If the claims cannot be made against third party insurance, therefore all damage will be borne by hirer subject to excess clause as mentioned above.
18. You are reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at your own risk at all time. All insurance is void if vehicle is driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
19. You are required to inform us immediately on the spot if an accident happen, then follow the instruction from us to make police report within 24 hours from the time of an accident or from the time you’ve found out the theft or loss and get police report in writing.
20. Car rental price during peak season may surge based on demand. We reserved the rights to change the prices without notice.
21. Car availability is not guaranteed during peak season. It is advisable to contact us before booking online.
22. We reserved the rights to amend or cancel the booking. We held no responsibility should we reject your car booking due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.
Thank you for your continued support.
Zingo Car Rental